R-428537 Project Manager Custom Reagents (Hybrid)
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most sophisticated global health issues.
- Support all custom streams of custom reagents offering (High Parameter customs, Custom Technology Team, Made to Order, AbSeq Custom and others) by managing risks, schedules, and technical performance through prioritization
- Support planning and coordination of a program or projects
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Maintain and create design and development program documentation
- Record and publish meeting minutes
- track progress of action items and follow up with respective owners
- Proactively review processes and recommend changes and improvements
- Ensure compliance to the company's product life cycle and design control requirements.
- Work in close collaboration with the Custom reagents, New Dye, New Products Core Team leaders, Custom Functional Managers, Marketing and Quality Assurance to develop, maintain and control the Design History Files.
- Works with program core team members to coordinate filing of all essential program documentation.
- Keep stakeholders informed on the status of work completion relative to scheduled deadlines.
- In coordination with the Program Managers/Core team Leaders/Functional Managers, is responsible for applying program management standard methodologies throughout the organization.
- Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management when necessary.
- Responsible for new process and product Implementation
- Creation and Maintenance of Batch Records, SOPs and WIs
- Enabling creation and Maintenance of Metrics
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or science related field
- Biotech, instrument or capital equipment development experience
- Prefer 3 years’ experience in a new product development or manufacturing environment
- 1-2 years cross-functional project management experience preferred
- Preferred knowledge and experience with SAP
- Familiar with structured phase-gate product development and portfolio management processes
- Proven impact of implementing process improvement projects
- Proven experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven results oriented capabilities as contributor and team leader.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Evident project management skills and learning capabilities
- Effective meeting management, written and oral communication skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is a plus but not required.
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company’s receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required. Consistent with BD’s Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson, and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.