Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager, Industrial Sector
Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager, Industrial Sector, East Coast
Abiosciences Inc. is an innovative company with mission to unlock the mechanism of cancer based on cutting-edge bioinformatics algorithm and advanced single cell platform. The company developed the world’s largest single cell RNA database (Omni™) and other sophisticated analysis tools. The company has completed A4 round funding and is growing rapidly globally.
This position is responsible for planning and executing the business development activities in US for Abiosciences Inc., maintaining and growing business of ABIO’s Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) services and Omni™ product lines. Serves as the primary commercial point of contact for ABIO with key Pharma & Biotech industrial stakeholders and decision makers, as well as key opinion leaders. The position reports to Head of Sales and works closely with the leaders of product development, marketing and project team to develop and execute the most effective strategy to promote ABIO’s business in discovery and development space. This position locates in east coast.
- Present, promote and sell ABIO’s NGS platform service and Omni™ products to existing and prospective customers. Lead the whole sales process from identifying leads to closing deals
- Engage customers, and promote research capability and capacity of Abio at customer visits, tradeshows / conferences, and any other business development and / or network opportunities
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with various roles within customer organizations
- Work closely with the project team to ensure timely communication and satisfactory project delivery
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Develop quarterly sales plan and achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Document information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) including: contacts, pre-screened/qualified leads, and new account information as required
- Execute local marketing and product launch programs in conjunction with the corporate product development and marketing team
- Utilize various information sources to gather customer feedback, collect competitive intelligence, and track and analyze the competitive landscape
- Prepare business reports to management as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Sales or Business Development role working in biotech / pharmaceutical industries, with proven track record of developing new business opportunities and successfully meeting or exceeding goals/targets
- Single cell sequencing experience required
- Proven experience in creating successful business development plans and processes
- Established relationships with decision-makers and budget-holders at key customers sufficient to convert customers from their existing vendor(s) is highly valued
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, highly flexible, with excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills) in English
- International business or cross-cultural experience, ability to work with international teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum Master’s degree in Life Science fields, PhD preferred
Abiosciences Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.