Research Associate in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
Armonica Technologies is an early stage medical technology company focused on developing its proprietary long-read DNA sequencing technology for precision medicine applications. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented scientist to directly contribute to a clinical innovation of enormous potential.
We are looking for a highly motivated B.S./M.S. level scientist to become part of our Biochemistry group. This person will have a degree in biochemistry, molecular biology or a related field with up to four years industry experience. Experience in DNA manipulation is required with experience in fluorescent microscopy a plus. Excellent analytical skills are required in order to be able to make precise measurements of DNA length and speed of movement in nanochannels. This person needs to have very good interpersonal skills since Armonica has a diverse work force, all of whom do not reside in the same building. Self-motivation to seek out external sources for problem solving would be beneficial.
- B.S. or M.S. in biochemistry, molecular biology or a related field
- Molecular biology of DNA manipulation is required
- Experience with image collection on confocal and upright microscopes a plus
- Up to four years experience in an industrial lab setting
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills