Senior IT Infrastructure Administrator
The IT Infrastructure Administrator is responsible for providing foundational Server, Storage, Security and Monitoring support for IT systems used within the Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations at FDBU. Support is provided in person, via phone, email and ServiceNow. The position will utilize advanced tools and product knowledge to maintain and support existing Infrastructure Systems including troubleshooting and incident resolution as required. This position will work closely alongside all members of the IT Department including Infrastructure Engineers, Application Administrators, and the Desktop Engineering/Service Desk Team.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Senior IT Infrastructure Administrator is responsible for the supporting the IT Server and Storage Infrastructure for the Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations at FDBU. The role and responsibilities include the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance, security, monitoring and support of both new and existing Server and Storage Systems including VMware, DELL/EMC Unity, Microsoft Windows Servers, etc., supporting the IT Business and Laboratory Environments. This position will work closely alongside members of a Global IT Team including Server Infrastructure Engineers, Application Administrators, and the Desktop Engineering/Service Desk Team.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the installation, documentation, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of IT Server and Storage infrastructure systems including:
- VMware, Windows
- Linux (limited)
- DELL/EMC Unity, Windows
- Active Directory Services, including MS365
- Microsoft Azure/AWS Experience is a plus
- Patch and Vulnerability management (SCCM, MEM)
- Performance and security monitoring
- Backup and recovery
- Leverage globally aligned architecture standards and best practices, including a transition to a global Active Directory implementation, Azure/AWS implementations
- Interface with the Automation/OT and Lab Engineering teams as required in support of shared or IT-hosted systems.
- Manage hardware/software design decisions and change control in a regulated environment
- Incident management and daily support of the infrastructure
Education and Experience Required:
We are looking for a candidate with the following background and skill sets:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience designing, configuring, and implementing networks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and fluency in English
- Collaborative attitude with the willingness to work with global peers and cross-functional teams toward company and department goals
- Experience with Enterprise Infrastructure installations
- Ability to support physical implementation and system support, i.e. racking, stacking, cabling etc.
- Regulated environment (Life Sciences, Pharma, GMP, etc.) experience
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously based on common goals and objectives.
- You have a strong analytical mind, eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You have a natural drive for automation and simplification.
- Quality minded.
- High sense of responsibility.
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBUHR@fujifilm.com
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.