Assoc Director, Statistical Programming/Standards
As an Associate Director (Statistical Programming, Standards) within Medical Analytics, you will develop standard statistical analysis programs supporting Medical Affairs. You will implement our strategy while following guidelines promoting collaboration, innovation, and motivation.
Together with Medical Analytics Biostatistics and Statistical Programming we will develop standard flexible and reusable statistical analysis programs. This will support analysis using the clinical database which may lead to publications, Phase 4 studies, and HTA dossiers. Apply your communication skills to understand the research question, implement complex statistical analyses, and explain analysis implementation.
Participate to develop all facets of the Medical Analytics (Statistical Programming) infrastructure including systems, standards and processes. In particular, you will develop and continually enhance statistical programming standards such as SAS macro libraries, display/analysis catalogue, and R Shiny applications.
A typical day may include the following;
Serve as a statistical programmer to develop standard data derivation, statistical analysis and data visualization programs to meet Medical Affairs needs.
Design and develop standard programs that will :
• Check data quality, perform derivations, and create SDTM/ADaM datasets or other target datasets.
• Perform complex statistical analysis that maintains flexibility to maximizes reusability
• Generate complex and information rich tables and data visualizations (often combining tables and figures) including custom, non-standard figures
Ensure quality of our deliverables through appropriate testing/validation, complete documentation and associated training materials, and active review for completeness and accuracy including oversight of work packages outsourced to CROs (including developing and implementing a well documented validation and/or oversight plan).
Statistical Programming Innovation: Stay current with innovative statistical programming science by participating in scientific societies, constant review of the relevant literature.
Exhibit strong communication skills to understand/document the requirements and explain/discuss implementation details of complex statistical analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
This may be for you if you
• Enjoy working in a "rapid response' environment
• Like to take on big ideas
• Can demonstrate strategic and operational statistical programming abilities
To be considered for this you are to have an MS in statistics or related subject area with at least 6 years of demonstrated ability or a BS with at least 9 years of proven experience in statistical programming in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industries. Expert knowledge of statistical programming methods using SAS to solve statistical problems.
Your design and development experience should include:
• Standard data derivation programs conforming to CDISC SDTM/ADaM standards as well as other target dataset requirements. at
• Standard statistical analysis programs to perform statistical analysis to support clinical trials, publications, and HTA dossiers.
• Standard data visualization programs to create complex and information rich tables and data visualizations.
• Sophisticated user interfaces and dashboards to facilitate analysis specifications, implementation and review including interactivity.
• Experience with R, R Shiny, R Markdown or implementing machine learning methods are a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.