Sr Oracle Applications Analyst
We are currently looking to fill the position of Senior IT Applications Analyst in the Oracle Application Systems group. As an Applications Analyst, you will be a vital member of a team responsible for the implementation and support of the Oracle SCM applications.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensuring the Oracle application remains in a compliant state by processing change control requests for system configuration, including requirement and/or design specifications, test plans, technical evaluation and quality risk assessments.
- Collaborating closely with users to set priorities and support business-critical projects.
- Initiating, authoring, and reviewing documents such as User Requirements, Technical Design Specifications, Test Plans, Change Controls etc..
- Participating in, leading, or authoring investigations and root cause analysis for department issues of non-compliance.
- Drafting, approving and following relevant system software SOPs and policies
- Representing the team as the Oracle Subject Matter Expert during technical and functional meetings.
- Ensuring system integration with other applications as required (e.g. DSI Unibar Label Printing, WMS, Werum MES, Kinaxis planning).
- Ensuring appropriate user access including control access to software systems; by configuring user roles, user groups and security settings.
- Supporting system validation and qualification efforts.
- Providing leadership including code and configuration reviews, coaching, and assistance to junior team members.
- Building, maintaining, and fixing Oracle EBS supply chain operational issues
- Enjoy working independently, while at the same time being part of a collaborative, engaged team intent on crafting and delivering quality applications
- Desire to be a key contributor within an organization delivering cutting-edge medicines
- Have an expertise in administration and configuration of Oracle Applications software SCM modules: OPM, PO, Inventory, Order Management
- Have an expertise in programing languages like SQL, PL/SQL, Java is preferred.
- Have a good knowledge of configuring Descriptive Flexfields (DFF), Forms Folders, Workflows, Forms and Framework (OAF) Personalizations,
- BI Publisher Reports, Business Events and User Hooks.
- Enjoy the challenge of learning new systems and applications
- Enjoy helping end-users solve problems and are committed to finding innovative solutions
- Have some project management experience
- Possess stellar organizational skills
- Appreciate the importance of Quality Control in the Oracle Applications and IT settings
To be considered for this role you must hold: a BS/BA in Science, Information Systems or other relevant field and the following 5+ years of experience with Oracle EBS SCM.
Applicants with 3+ years of Oracle EBS experience may be considered for IT Applications Analyst; 8+ years for Principal IT Applications Analyst. Experience in a manufacturing or retail is preferred. We will consider additional relevant experience in lieu of the educational requirement. Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.