Associate Supply Planning Analyst for Commercial Programs - New Grad/Entry Level
The Associate Supply Planning Analyst leads the planning process for Commercial programs within large-scale manufacturing. This person will also manage the execution of master production scheduling (MPS), demand management and inventory management for assigned programs, and implementing data analytics that impact overall supply chain projects. They will generate tools and content to build data functionality supporting the Integrated Product Supply planning processes and participates in the IPS planning processes and standardization initiatives. In addition, they will supervise Supply Chain metrics to identify gaps in current processes, improve service levels to internal and external customers, reduce waste and improve the value chain efficiency.
As an Associate Supply Planning Analyst, a typical day might include:
- Performs quantitative data analysis and builds algorithms to craft ways to consolidate data associated with the IPS process; manages systems that facilitate transfer of demand and production requirement information across Product Demand, Product Supply and Supply Integration.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure effective and principled planning.
- Responsible for planning activities of assigned programs and sites to ensure supply to market.
- Assists in creating inventory reports for clinical and commercial products.
- Analyzes information to conceptualize and define operational problems, identify underlying principles and determine most appropriate analytical methodologies.
- Researches, designs, develops, validates and implements statistical and simulation models, optimizations and algorithms to predict, quantify or forecast various operational and performance metrics.
- Collects, validates and organizes data for monthly metrics as well as dashboards; creates charts for trending and forecast comparisons, and creates tables to summarize Clinical Study details and Commercial Demand Assumptions.
- Supports compliance activities for Supply Chain.
- Designs novel Excel models, tools and templates by demonstrating sophisticated formulae and programming.
- Develops and supervises metrics to measure the timeliness, accuracy and integrity of data from partners.
- Provides impactful graphical data visualizations intuitively communicating analytical insights, telling compelling stories, reinforcing logical recommendations and driving informed actions.
- Provides support and subject matter expertise to develop additional databases / reports.
- Embraces and promotes the IOPS culture and the Regeneron Way.
- Assists in deploying IOPS Regeneron’s values and culture throughout the Supply Chain team.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Analyst: Requires bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- Master’s degree a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft (Access, Power Point, Office, Excel and SharePoint).
- Ability to interpret complex data and communicate recommendations.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management with emphasis in master production scheduling (MPS), material requirement planning (MRP), demand management and inventory management.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and written and verbal communication.
- Oracle and Access Database, SharePoint a plus.
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge a plus.
- APICS or other related purchasing certifications a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.