Process Sciences Associate I
Regeneron is looking to for a Process Sciences Associate as part of the Upstream Investigations Team with a Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule and occasional weekend work. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. The Upstream Investigations Team supports production by qualifying raw material and performing investigations with small-scale bioreactor models. This Process Sciences Associate will lead and execute lab-based studies to investigate the root cause of manufacturing deviations and refine small scale cell culture models.
As a Process Science Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Development and execution of cell culture studies using aseptic technique in shake flasks and bench-scale bioreactors (2L bioreactors and Ambr250 systems).
- Generate, lead, analyze, and maintain critical data in a highly organized manner. Tabulate results and write technical summary reports for process/raw material evaluations.
- Present plans and results at group and interdepartmental meetings.
- Maintain lab supplies and equipment.
- Serve as subject matter expert in multi-functional teams.
This role might be for you if you are:
- Proficient with mammalian cell culture, especially in bench scale bioreactors (e.g. 2L bioreactors, Ambr250 systems).
- Able to work independently and as a group on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to continuously improve to acquire results.
- Familiarity with cell-based bioprocessing and/or cellular metabolism fundamentals is a plus.
To be considered for the Process Sciences Associate position you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Occasional weekend work is needed.
For various levels you must have the following:
Process Sciences Associate I: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering, or BioEngineering preferred
Process Sciences Associate II: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering, or BioEngineering and 2+ years of relevant experience.
Process Sciences Associate III: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering, or BioEngineering and 5+ years or relevant experience.
Process Sciences Associate IV: BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering, or BioEngineering and 8+ years or relevant experience.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.