Sales Account Manager - Women's Health - Queens, NY
Myovant Sciences, Ltd. (NYSE: MYOV) aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. Being part of Myovant Sciences is being part of something special. The focus of the organization could not be more clear – we were built with the DNA to hold a personal passion to give our customers and our patients MORE. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking qualified, highly motivated, experienced individuals for the position of Sales Account Manager supporting our Women's Health franchise in Queens, NY territory. The position is field-based and reports to the Regional Sales Director.Summary Description
In this field-based role, the Sales Account Manager, Women’s Health, will focus on achieving sales goals within the women’s health therapeutic area in an assigned geographic territory. This individual will have a proven record of success within the OB/GYN specialty and will be highly collaborative, tactical, energetic and thrive in a nimble, start-up organization, preferred, with a solid with a solid track record and expertise in the Queens, NY territory.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures a successful outcome of product launch plans and achievement of territory sales objectives through execution of Brand Plan of Action strategies and tactics.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Becomes an expert in product information and effectively communicates clinically relevant and approved messaging to all stakeholders.
- Drives product demand through clinically meaningful and interactive dialogue with accounts.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the patient journey, product knowledge and expertise, and use of all approved educational resources.
- Creates and implements an effective territory business plan to guide strategy, tactics, and track progress.
- Monitors and assesses competitive sales activity in the market. Shares information and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Partners with Regional Sales Directors, Marketing, Training and Development, Commercial Operations, Market Access team and other internal stakeholders to effectively execute the launch plan.
- Acts in compliance with Myovant Sciences commercial compliance policy, all applicable federal and state laws and guidance relating to product promotion and information dissemination including, but not limited to, the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, the Food and Drug Administration’s implementing regulations, the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute, the False Claims Act, PhRMA, Corporate Code of Business Conduct, and the Office of the Inspector General’s Compliance Program Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
- The Sales Account Manager role will require territory coverage of a potentially large geographic area, which may include occasional overnight travel. Note: All Myovant employees will be expected to follow local, state, and federal guidelines in order to implement safe practices pertaining to COVID-19 return to work policies.
- Has a proven, consistent track record of exceeding sales goals in assigned geography.
- Proven to be successful in all aspects of selling, i.e., clinical expertise, business acumen, and an in-depth understanding of the local ecosystem.
- Understands, analyzes, and effectively presents scientific/technical details and marketing materials.
- Comfortable operating in and proficient in virtual/remote customer access and interactions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leveraging technology platforms and business hardware/software.
- Knowledge and understanding of payer mix and reimbursement environment in assigned territory.
- Candidates will possess a BA or BS degree, preferably in life sciences or business administration.
- 7+ years of validated commercial experience in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic or healthcare industry, preferably in specialty pharmaceuticals.
- Recent product launch experience.
- Working in a start-up company and/or division, reflecting an entrepreneurial culture preferred.
- Account Management, Market Access, or Advocacy experience is desirable.
- A valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) is required
- Depending on territory, approximately 50-60% travel is required; overnight travel is required on occasion and as needed
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- Close vision required for computer usage
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb, and lift up to 20 pounds
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment regardless of location of role (field-based, fully remote or site-based). Fully vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable laws.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity