Associate Director Global Market Access - Oncology
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Associate Director (AD), Global Market Access, Oncology, will support the launch of LIBTAYO ex-US. The AD will develop and implement effective strategies to secure and maintain optimal price and reimbursement for LIBTAYO. The primary focus of this role will be the Non-melanoma Skin Cancer Indications (CSCC & BCC) as well as Cervical Cancer but is expected to evolve to lead the launch of additional indications over time.
As part of this role, you will be expected to synthesize actionable global payer insights; develop the market access strategic & tactical plans and collaborate on the pricing strategy across market archetypes. Additional responsibilities for this position will include leading country cross functional value, access, and reimbursement negotiation trainings as well as supporting the country affiliates in the development of their market access and pricing strategies, as well as business cases. This is a highly collaborative role that must work cohesively with pricing, HEOR, medical affairs, clinical, marketing, as well as our affiliate partners.
The individual will report to the Senior Director of Oncology Market Access Strategy.
- Lead market access projects that support the execution for a successful global launch (e.g. global value proposition, objection handlers, launch readiness tactics)
- Analyze trends and/or changes in the global market access environment, including competitors, to determine the implications for LIBTAYO
- Deliver clear recommendations relating to payer strategy, pricing and reimbursement, evidence generation, data collection and value proposition
- Provide affiliate support in the preparation of reimbursement dossiers and guidance on managing payer negotiations within proposed price corridor to achieve on time and on target access
- Ensure timely, cross functional input on requests from payers throughout the reimbursement process
- Inform the global pricing strategy so that access to the target patient population is reflected in pricing decisions
- Develop and maintain reimbursement tracking tools
- Develop annual tactical plans and manage project budgets and vendors
- Seek early consultation and guidance from payers and HTA authorities, as needed
- Integrate payer evidence needs into the clinical development program for future indications; identify potential evidence gaps and ensure a plan to address any gaps
- 10+ years of global market access experience or global commercial strategy experience is required
- Must possess solid knowledge of key global payer systems (e.g. EU5, Canada, Australia, etc.)
- Track record of building productive work relationships with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated initiative, critical thinking skills, and an ability to work effectively in complex, evolving environments
- Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Previous experience leading a matrix team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Product launch experience in a market access role preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; advanced degree preferred
- Travel: some travel required (<10%), primarily international
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.