Lead Cleaning Technician II
We are currently looking to fill a Lead Cleaning Technician II position with a 3rd shift, Saturday-Wednesday, 10:00pm-8:30am schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Lead Manufacturing Clean Technician II is responsible for performing leadership-related activities with their direct reports and performs all tasks vital related to assigned cleaning tasks in clean rooms and general plant areas
As a Lead Cleaning Technician II, a typical day might include the following:
• Provides on-the-floor leadership to employees;
• Ensures employees timesheets are completed on time;
• Participate with employees training, to ensure that all requirement are met;
• Perform minimally monthly performance feedback meetings with direct reports;
• Raises all performance issues to Manager and/or Directors and/or HR.
• Performs cleaning tasks in clean rooms (process areas) per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Performs general plant cleaning tasks.
• Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
• Responsible for daily room cleaning and full room scrubs in Manufacturing Process Areas.
- Knowledge or experience in a clean room environment.
- Strong interpersonal and effective written and oral communication skills
- Shown computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, Outlook, intra/internet, databases, etc.)
To be considered for the Lead Cleaning Technician II position, you must have a High School Diploma or equivalent, along with 2+ years of related work experience. Leadership experience is a plus!
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.