Biotech Production Inventory Coord I-III
We are currently looking to fill a Biotech Production Inventory Coordinator I-Sr position with a 2nd shift, Mon-Fri, 2:00pm-10:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Biotech Production Inventory Coordinator I-III monitors and maintains raw material inventory levels, production batches and production samples for Large Scale Manufacturing.
As a Biotech Production Inventory Coordinator I-Sr, a typical day might include the following:
- Monitors process area inventory levels to ensure production continuity.
- Ensures production recipes are created and maintained current.
- Electronically batches materials and ensures consumptions are completed accurately, as required.
- Orders materials based on production needs.
- Maintains and disburses manufacturing retains, as required.
- Tracks and coordinates production batches to verify storage conditions and ensures appropriate forward processing allocation.
- Ensures transactions are completed in Oracle and MES in a timely manner to support production activities.
- Plans, schedules and organizes sample plans, templates and labels.
- Logs samples in database and retrieves data as required through a web-based system.
- Reviews LIMS studies in accordance with the appropriate sample plans and SOPs and adds all approved non-routine sample requests to the applicable study.
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
- Gathers, trends and analyzes data generated to provide sample metrics updates and improve inventory accuracy.
- Documents and investigates quality events associated manufacturing operations to ensure effective root-cause analysis, corrective action plans determination, product impact and remediation.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Knowledge of supervising inventory levels and good manufacturing practices.
- Ability to review and provide feedback on area procedures, including SOP’s, master batch documentation, change controls and validation protocols/reports in accordance with cGMP standards.
To be considered for the Biotech Production Inventory Coordinator I-Sr position, you must have:
Level I: BS/BA in Life Sciences, Inventory Management or related field.
Level II: BS/BA in Life Sciences, Inventory Management or related field and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
Level III: BS/BA in Life Sciences, Inventory Management or related field and 5+ years of experience in a related field.
Level Sr: BS/BA in Life Sciences, Inventory Management or related field and 8+ years of experience in a related field.
Proven experience may substitute for education requirements.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.