Quality Control Training Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Training Coordinator with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including approved therapeutic proteins and molecules being investigated as part of clinical studies. The QC Training Coordinator will facilitate activities in support of the Technical Training program in Rensselaer IOPS for Quality Control. They will perform day to day tasks including tracking, trending, and collaborating with Quality Assurance, Technical Training, and Quality Control personnel. This role will not have direct reports.
As a QC Training Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Provide support to QC training function by monitoring the Learning Management System (REGNU).
- Track, trend and monitor training compliance in the Learning Management System (REGNU).
- Prepare routine progress reports on training programs for management.
- Maintain, update and organize training requirements through training matrices.
- Coordinate site wide GMP training events and ad hoc training requests.
- Maintain hard copy training records in compliance with Technical Training standards.
- Work on Technical Training projects ad hoc.
- Promote continuous improvement of all training programs when applicable.
- Support in creating training plans for Quality Control.
- Coordinate and deliver new employee orientation.
- Interact with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- Represent the QC department and presents to management when applicable.
- Participate in multidisciplinary project teams to support, coordinate and establish training goals.
This role might be for you if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Are able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Have proven organizational skills, time management skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Have a positive proactive approach and are able to drive projects to completion.
- Are team oriented and have the ability to work cross functionally with teams of various backgrounds.
To be considered for QC Training Coordinator role, you must be willing and able to work Monday -Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have a BS in Life Sciences, Biochemistry, chemistry, biology or related field and 0-1 years of relevant experience in GMP Quality Control. Training experience preferable.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.