Temp- Statistical Programmer
As a Statistical Programmer in Medical Analytics you will be responsible for programming aspects and deliverables for product(s)/project(s) with regards to our Medical Affairs activities. Together with Medical Analytics (Biostatistics), Medical Affairs and HEOR colleagues, you will plan and implement statistical analysis, provide input into and align with our publication plans, and support analysis needs. You will need to understand research questions, implement complex statistical analyses, and explain analysis implementations.
A typical day may include the following:
• Planning and executing Statistical Analysis
• Authoring parts of and/or provide significant input into the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) to comprehensively and unambiguously define specifications, data derivations, and display shells to be generated in collaboration with key partners.
• Performing statistical analyses using SAS to generate tables, listings, and figures for use in publications/presentations and for internal purposes.
• Ensuring quality of deliverables through appropriate testing/validation and active review for completeness and accuracy (including developing and implementing a well-documented validation plan).
• Understanding ICH, GCP and health authority guidelines with regard to reporting and associated regulations and standards (including CDISC standards).
This may be for you if you:
• Have the ability to explain/discuss implementation details of complex statistical analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Enjoy working with a cross functional team
• Can work in a fast paced, rapid-response environment
To be considered for this you need a MS or PhD in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, life sciences or related subject area. Your experience should include 3+ years of experience in statistical programming using SAS in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industries.
Your statistical programming method experience would ideally have supported:
• Medical Affairs including analysis using the clinical database for scientific meetings, publications, and internal decision-making (generally based on previously conducted randomized clinical trials).
• Health Economics and Outcomes Research including analysis related to patient reported outcomes (including development/validation) and HTA/reimbursement/value dossiers.
Additional experiences would include:
• Proficiency in SAS/STAT modules that support linear models, categorical data, and time-to-event data.
• Familiarity with SAS high-resolution graphics to supplement aforementioned statistical models.
• Ability to make use of standard macros or author specialized limited-use macros.
• Experience with R including RShiny and RMarkdown while not required are a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.