QO Technical Associate II
*** Pfizer now offering $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS for successful hires through June 30 ***
Why Patients Need You
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients.Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is innovative and customer oriented. Whether you are involved in manufacturing, testing, or compliance, your contribution will directly impact patients.What You Will Achieve
Using standardized testing procedures, the candidate will conduct a variety of microbiological/bioanalytical analyses on finished products/raw materials/excipients. The tests and assays are performed as a function of a high through-put pharmaceutical testing laboratory. In addition to performance of routine testing, the candidate will assist in the overall operation of the laboratory including: development of standard operating procedures, stocking and ordering of laboratory supplies, routine maintenance of equipment and overall lab upkeep. Testing of blood/blood products may also be performed periodically.
Holiday, weekend, and overtime hours may be required in order to meet business and/or customer needs.How You Will Achieve it
- Execute microbiological/bioanalytical release testing on in-coming materials and finished product dosage forms using approved test plans and methods.
- Schedule daily laboratory activities.
- Is able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Enter, review, and approve data in computerized database system.
- Perform equipment & laboratory maintenance.
- Order and maintain laboratory supplies.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic math skills and computer skills such as data entry, along with a high level of attention to detail.
- A demonstrated ability to organize time independently, be able to perform several tasks concurrently (ability to multi-task), and be able to meet objectives in a flexible, team-oriented environment.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Previous laboratory experience, including a basic understanding of microbiology and aseptic technique or
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in biological sciences.
- Long periods of standing and working in glove ports/half-suit of an isolator may be needed.
- Occasional lifting (less than 35 lbs.), and reaching may be required.
- Extended time working at a computer
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Schedule is on 1st shift, typically Monday - Friday 8 hour shift. Holiday, weekend, and overtime hours may be required in order to meet business and/or customer needs.
Other Job Details
- Last Date to Apply for Job: May 19th, 2022
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Quality Assurance and Control#LI-PFE