IT Support Technician - Contractor
The IT Support Technician is responsible for the excellent delivery of day-to-day IT services for users to ensure current and future IT Infrastructure and Support services meet business needs. The IT Support Technician ensures IT services are delivered effectively through excellent delivery of front-line services, proactive customer engagement and effective communication.
- Independently analyze, diagnose and resolve complex tasks or problems related to systems and applications. If unable to resolve, work with IT team members to resolve issues.
- Work as an integral part of a team and assess skills of others to identify appropriate resources to resolve customer problems/tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware and software
- Use remote access tools to transfer files to client PCs and troubleshoot problems
- Meet and work with external resources to identify process/procedures/automation opportunities; communicate issues effectively to team members and management; and follow through on projects/problems/tasks until completion.
- Assist co-workers with resolution of problems through training, tools and support.
- Liaise with highly technical IT/IS support staff, as well as non-IT/IS customers, and communicate information effectively in all situations.
- Act as primary liaison with customers regarding desktop applications, and/or systems issues.
- Support Hardware image configuration for desktop and laptops.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting Windows environment, in a Desktop Support environment
- Thorough knowledge of Dell/Lenovo desktops and laptops as well as MS operating systems and applications
- Experience analyzing, managing, expediting and resolving issues with timely customer follow up
- Ability to install and configure complex software applications and to provide support for upgrades and enhancements
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication, organizational, numerical, and time management skills to meet position objectives
- Proven ability to multitask effectively while maintaining high quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Must display patience and understanding when dealing with difficult customers (both internal and external) and must be able to resolve difficult interactions effectively
- Proven knowledge and expertise in supporting Apple Mac OS and iOS software desirable
- Proven knowledge and expertise in supporting Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook & MS Teams connected to a large MS Office 365
- Experience in the use of cloud-based storage solutions such as MS OneDrive
- Experience in MS Teams, Zoom and other collaboration tools
- Knowledge of antivirus software within an enterprise environment
- Aware of the importance of asset management and their role in updating asset inventory details
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
The IT Support Technician is a non-benefited contractor position.
Who We Are
Surrozen is a biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing novel regenerative medicines with a focus on unlocking the powerful self-renewal properties of the body through specific control of the Wnt signaling pathway.
Our vision is to engage the body’s own biological tissue repair mechanisms with ourtargeted regenerative antibodies, overcoming research and development hurdles that have been previously intractable, and have held back drug development in the promising area of Wnt biology.