Manager, Global Oncology Marketing, Launch Excellence
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
The Manager, Global Oncology Marketing, Launch Excellence will contribute to the establishment and evolution of the Launch Excellence Process and Blueprint for the Oncology Business Unit. The Manager will function as the primary, day-to-day Global Launch Center of Excellence (CoE) contact person to support a consistent approach to Launch strategic planning by addressing inquiries, gathering and incorporating feedback, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor Global Launch COE E-mail Inbox and respond to questions in a timely manner
- Maintain the Master Launch Readiness dates and timelines, monitoring progress along the launch readiness milestones for all launches
- Manage and maintain the OBU Launch Excellence Portal content
- Assist in the planning and execution of retrospective feedback sessions with launch teams and governance committees
- Ensure launch best practices are captured and shared globally
- Work with corporate communications on internal, company-wide updates to continue to upskill and embed the new process
- Lead the creation and management of on-demand Launch Excellence training for new hires
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree (i.e., MBA, PharmD, PhD, etc.) preferred
- 4 or More Years Pharmaceutical industry experience (or commensurate) required
- 1 or More Years Prior pharma launch experience, particularly in oncology preferred
- 1 or More Years Prior global experience preferred
- 1 or More Years Prior experience working in a cross-functional team preferred
Ability to travel up to 5% Overnight or international travel infrequent
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.