Temp R&D. Associate, Formulation Development
Our Formulation Development Group (FDG) is seeking a driven Tem R&D Associate or R&D Specialist. The person in this role will support antibody-based formulation and drug product development at all stages. In addition, you will carry out research on protein formulation stability and compatibility with drug delivery systems to enable clinical and commercial administration of drug products.A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Designs and executes protein formulation and stability studies to support various phase-appropriate antibody and other biological drug development.
- Develops and performs characterization of candidate molecules using various biophysical and biochemical analytical techniques.
- Develops drug product formulation and support the process development and manufacturing of clinical drug substances and drug products.
- Develop fit-for-purpose analytical methods to support biophysical characterization, formulation and process development and research stability testing.
- Collect, process and document data by following the standard methodologies and policies.
- Applies statistical knowledge and software (e.g. JMP) for study design and data analysis.
- You have a passion for science with a motivation for making contributions in a team environment, and are capable of multi-tasking, and working both independently
- You thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and dynamic environment.
- Have a M.S. degree with 3+ or B.S. with 5+ years in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field. Relevant industry experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of protein/peptide chemistry, biophysical/biochemical characterization of proteins, bioanalytical method development and biomolecule product development.
- Experience with biophysical and analytical techniques used in characterizing protein therapeutics including structure characterization (UV-vis, DLS, DSC, etc) and characterization of impurities (UPLC/HPLC, capillary electrophoresis).
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.