Software Sales Executive
About Us:Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the world’s leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
Job Description:As aBusiness Development/Sales Executiveon Design Group’s Enterprise Technology Consulting team, you will be responsible for driving sales of Enterprise solutions into Manufacturing Organizations. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, demonstrations, close and customer care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall business development team. This is a quota-carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on selling Infor Enterprise Software with a focus on ERP, EAM, WMS, and Analytics.
· Define and execute a specific sales plan focused on new clients that will meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move multiple orders simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
· Manage and track customer information in a CRM system.
· Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product demonstrations, product support, solution approach, and service proposals
· Provide general support to prospective clients.
· Develop & managing marketing and event planning for prospect development.
· Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
· Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
· Practice effective, excellent communication with management, clients, and team
· Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts.
· Collaborate with marketing on the development of campaigns and execute sales campaigns
- Work with new and existing clients to understand business strategies, goals and pain points to offer innovative solutions
- Build strategic relationships with senior executives in Operations, Information Technology, Finance and Sales
- At least 5 years of enterprise software sales experience selling into the manufacturing domain.
- Proven track record of selling enterprise technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- Experience leading ERP deals especially those involving Application portfolio modernization and migration, ERP on cloud or on premise
- Ability to create opportunities by demonstrating value to potential clients through strategic dialogue that focuses on business drivers, roadmaps, and risk mitigation
- A strong closer with a competitive spirit and a passion for winning as a team
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills. Able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Be an effective relationship builder with both internal and external clients
- Have excellent organizational skills, be detail-oriented, have the ability to plan and execute strategies efficiently and productively
- Previous experience recruiting, training, and leading a sales team is desired but not required
- Experience with Infor Cloud Suite software or equivalent is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process. Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.