Process Sciences Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Process Sciences Coordinator with a Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm schedule. This role is responsible for coordinating and supporting various functions related to the Process Sciences department for lab operations. Provides routine support to Process Sciences Manufacturing Support (Investigations) and Process Validation functions.
As a Process Sciences Coordinator, a typical day might include the following:
- Department support
- Prepares agendas and minutes for group and department meetings. Prepares group and department newsletters.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate communication between groups within Process Sciences and coordinate initiatives such as Continuous Improvement projects with other departments.
- Facilitate ad hoc department requests.
This role might be for you if you enjoy:
- Maintaining tracking spreadsheets and databases detailing project/work status
- Maintaining laboratory purchased reagents, equipment, and supplies through ordering, login, inventory, and stocking. Determines and responds to material alert levels as required.
- Coordinating sample and reagent transfers/shipments, verifying integrity of received materials.
- Completing laboratory documentation and reviews logbook data.
- Complying with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements and maintains inspection readiness.
- Coordinating calibration and preventative maintenance of instruments/devices.
- Scheduling and coordinating calibration, preventive maintenance, and repair work performed by outside contractors.
- Reviewing of vendor documentation in support of preventative maintenance and repair work.
To be considered for the Process Sciences Coordinator you must be willing to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. This role requires BS/BA in related field or equivalent experience; will substitute related experience for education. Experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. The level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.