Associate Director, Marketing Coagulation
The Associate Director for Humate-P & Afstyla role has three primary areas of responsibility: Marketing planning and execution for Humate-P, Marketing planning and execution for Afstyla and leading the Coagulation Portfolio customer / thought leader initiatives. Responsibilities for Humate-P and Afstyla include developing efficient non-personal promotional plans focused on patients and HCPs to drive growth with minimal personal selling support. Coagulation portfolio responsibilities include leading COAG thought leader and advocacy planning in partnership with Medical Affairs, leading portfolio plans for scientific meetings. The ideal candidate will thrive with finding new ways to accomplish goals and be resourceful in how to accomplish tasks The candidate will need to evaluate evolving customer needs and market opportunities to prioritize marketing investments. This person should have confidence in regularly interacting with senior leaders, be solutions oriented and be able to influence key stakeholders.
- Develop & execute the Humate-P marketing Plan. Develop brand financial objectives KPIs and develop and maintain operations budget. Develop the annual Integrated Brand Plan for Humate-P with cross-functional stakeholders. Partner with external agencies to identify and execute targeted and high impact multi-channel promotional programs. Manage all execution of brand promotional programs. Manage and maintain the brand Operational budget. Identify new and innovative opportunities to grow the brand through patient or professional promotional initiatives or third-party programs that target high opportunity audiences. Manage the core field sales proportional resources for Humate-P and support the field sales team’s inclusion of Humate-P in their product mix on a non-incentive comp basis.
- Develop & execute the AFSTYLA marketing Plan. Develop brand financial objectives KPIs and develop and maintain operations budget. Develop the annual Integrated Brand Plan for Humate with cross-functional stakeholders. Partner with external agencies to identify and execute targeted and high impact multi-channel promotional programs. Manage all execution of brand promotional programs. Manage the core field sales promotional resources for Afstyla and support the field sales team’s inclusion of Afstyla in their product mix on a non-incentive comp basis.
- Lead development of the US Marketing & Medical Integrated Thought Leader engagement plan for COAG. Develop a compliant based integrated Thought Leader plan including objectives, TL identification, engagement plan, tracking plan and metrics plan. Identify and execute appropriate tactics to advance the TL plan objectives. Work closely with Sales to gain customer and competitive insights in support of the plan.
- Provide leader Leadership, partnership and guidance to the Global Commercial Development team in support of Humate-P and Afstyla, representing US needs and insights.
- Lead the planning and execution of CSLs partnership and participation for the COAG portfolio with selected Professional Advocacy organizations including VWF, WWBD, and HFA. Lead marketing’s support across COAG products for selected scientific meetings such as ASH and/or TSNA.
• Bachelors' degree in business/marketing, life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA, Medical degree or other advanced degree preferred
• 8+ years' experience in healthcare, with 6-8 years' commercial marketing experience in pharmaceutical/ biotech or relevant industry. Experience in digital healthcare marketing and communications. Experience working with HCPs and Thought Leaders a plus.
• Experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing and business development roles
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!