Senior Manager, Order To Fulfill
This Senior Manager, Order To Fulfill position is an integral role within global Order To Cash stream under BPO Organization (Business Process Owner). The role is accountable for CSL’s Global Order to Fulfill capabilities, which covers all activities that consist of (but not limited to) Customer Management; Order management; EDI management; Invoice Resolution; Delivery Management; Return Processes, enterprise-wide within the Affiliate and Export fulfilment to ensure fit for purpose. This role is going to set up the global standard and process improvement that will bring the most value (Faster and Better) to the business users in different markets. Aside from bringing the new global capabilities, this role will be responsible making sure the global standard is enforced while ensuring the capabilities to be fully sustainable. This is a hybrid role, which offers a combination of onsite and remote schedule.
S/he will foster a strong partnership with CSL’s Commercial, Supply Chain, Trade Compliance, Global Finance, Tax and Technology (I&T) organizations to:
- Develop and Build Global standard processes in the area of Order Management and Customer Service while considering any market and regional localization required to be compliant and fit for purpose
- Ensure dependencies and integrations to drive the development and implementation processes, and tactical procedures are identified in a timely manner and aligned with the global template
- Coordinate global E2E improvement initiatives and projects ensuring adherence to global standards starting with business case development through implementation.
- Provide support to sustain daily Order to Cash operation capabilities and any larger initiatives (ie. Product Launch) to ensure the current Capabilities to accommodate the business needs in Americas region.
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes and develop sustainable, repeatable and scalable business process improvement that meet CSL 2030 strategies
- May determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes and represents the business to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
- Develop and/or coordinate creation and improvement of policies, methods, procedures, instructions, and forms to achieve greater operations efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures.
- Ensure the defined processes are in-compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Lastly, the role will provide support role to establish and improve the guiding principles, operating processes, metrics and policies
- Role that this position reports to: Head, Order to Cash and Material Management
- Role/s that report to this position: N/A
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define and implement Order to Fulfill global standard of set process (Domestic & Export), KPI/metrics and solution to drive Operational Value, both Productivity and Efficiency globally for >30 Affiliates and 4 Manufacturing sites
- Govern the deployment of additional capabilities to ensure integrity of the global template while driving continuous improvement initiatives to meet target performance levels
- Responsible to define and manage any Improvement and Innovation opportunity/project from the Business Case creation through Value Creation post deployment
- Participate in the Business Process Council on the review and approval of enhancements and projects that impact Order To Cash other processes, solutions, data, technology and 3rd party solutions
- Continually improve and innovate the Process control environment ensuring compliance with market regulations and CSL policy
- Accountable to create, support and deliver training both to Process Experts and Business users
- Provide an oversight of the E2E Order To Cash day-to-day activities within the business in Americas region to provide necessary BAU (Business as Usual) support
- Lead the team to bring “blue sky concept” to reality through collaboration supported by analyzing data and facts
- Benchmark any industry leading practices to be compared with CSL value and opportunities to further improve
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of “non-value added” activities
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the CSL Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
- Complies with requirements from CSL Behring’s Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements
- Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operation Management, or related field; Master’s in Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of Order Management, Customer Service and Fulfilment experience with increasing responsibility, especially in looking for Improvement. Shared Service experience is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of Order to Cash Global and Local Americas market knowledge
- Good understanding of Contract Management and Pricing tool is preferred
- Has led or participated in related OTC Digital Transformation regionally or globally
- Understanding System and Technologies as part of Capabilities; Hands on Experience in Order Management and Customer Service Processes and Customer Master Data Standard, S4/Hana (SD module)
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership and project management role, preferably in global setting
- Fluency in English. Spanish knowledge is preferred.
- Proven leadership and experience for transforming OTC and Order Management operation (system and process changes); life sciences/pharmaceutical preferred.
- Strong capability to work, influence and communicate with various levels within the organization.
- Superior leadership, presentation and influential skills are a must.
- Proactive, Go-Getter, Customer Focused and Solution driven.
- Process and Data driven individual, Strong Business acumen, Proactive, Think-outside-the- box and Analytical approach.
- Ability to supervise and direct assigned staff including monitoring and evaluating work performance, interviewing and hiring staff, conducting training and development, establishing work priorities and scheduling job tasks.
- Strong ability to drive and promote change, capability to effectively work in a matrixed and collaborative team environment. Process Improvement experience, Six Sigma certification/training is a plus.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!