Communications and Marketing Associate Co-op (12 month assignment)
CSL Plasma is looking for a Marketing & Communications Associate Co-op to support the project team on all aspects of a robust and integrated content strategy. In this position, you will be responsible for content creation, strategy development, and marketing and communications delivery.
- Under the joint supervision of the Director of Communications and the Director of Brand Advertising and Media, the Marketing & Communications Associate will:
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications to develop an integrated content strategy for internal/external audiences and multiple channels.
- Produce and update communications and marketing plans for the project team.
- Assist with executing the content strategy, including content creation, graphic development, deployment across multiple channels and measurement to inform future content optimization.
- Support the team with managing marketing and content calendars, project timelines, and creating and maintaining a content repository system.
- Share a mid-term and final project assessment to include future-forward considerations from lessons learned from the content activations.
- Assist with developing and delivering weekly announcements, intranet updates, and digital signage.
- Manage and track marketing and communications KPIs.
- Respond to data requests from the project team.
- Prepare marketing proposals, creative briefs, communications plans, and presentations based on company needs.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Experience implementing a communication strategy
- Experience developing and delivering content for diverse audiences across multiple channels Excellent writing, editing, and creative communication skills
- Strong organizational and stakeholder engagement skills
- Highly motivated, independent contributor
- Ability to anticipate business needs and meet deadlines
Team Description: The CSL Plasma Innovation Department is responsible for the implementation of strategic projects for the CSL Plasma US Collection Centers.
Program Description: CSL's cooperative education (co-op) program is a hands-on experience that allows you to work alongside industry professionals in a collaborative, global, and dynamic environment. The six-month program immerses students in meaningful projects that contribute to CSL's promise to save lives and protect people's health worldwide. In addition to making an impact, you will develop your professional skills and expand your network.About Us
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!