Global Market Research Lead, Immunology/ Respiratory
In this role as Senior Global Market Research Lead, you will be the main point of contact for Immunology and Respiratory Global Commercial Development team responsible for leading, integrating and translating market research insights into opportunities and strategies that shape decisions and drive organizational action. You will be closely partnering with Global marketing teams within Immunology and Respiratory TAs to proactively plan, design and lead market research activities to provide deep customer and market insights. The position requires leveraging insights from patient, HCP, and other customers and stakeholders to inform and shape critical decisions for Global commercial development (GCD) teams.
As Global Market Research Lead, you will support new product commercialization of key CSL Behring assets in Immunology and Respiratory TAs. The scope of this role is global and entails close and diligent collaboration across a variety of functional areas including Global commercial development, Regional commercial lead and operations, and Regulatory among other disciplines.
The ideal candidate must be able to integrate, synthesize and analyze both quantitative and qualitative information from multiple primary or secondary sources into key actionable insights and recommendations that are relevant and timely for product commercialization and related initiatives. The ideal candidate must be passionate about market research and supporting brand strategy, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment. An entrepreneurial and curious mindset and a drive to grow with the position are pivotal considerations.
You will work with Global Marketing teams within Immunology and Respiratory TAs to proactively identify, plan, design and lead global market research initiatives relating to in-line assets and new product commercialization. Specifically, you will be required to …
- Collaborate with business partners in a matrix organization to clearly understand key business questions and research objectives to design and implement research initiatives
- Develop robust market research plans addressing key business needs of Immunology and Respiratory TAs in-line portfolio and new products.
- Design and conduct primary market research in global markets and collaborate with GCIA partners on incorporating third party data when appropriate to support research findings.
- Identify and lead/direct market research vendors in a variety of research activities; Responsible for timely initiation and completion of projects, designing the methodology, presenting actionable insights
- Effectively orchestrate and execute a large number of projects while looking to continuously improve quality of insights and process efficiencies
- Strive to bring innovative methodologies to uncover deeper customer insights; Demonstrate creativity and agility in research approach and timing to accommodate changing business needs
- Integrate and synthesize market research findings into insights, opportunities and strategies that shape decisions and drive organizational action for in-line and pipeline products
- Provide concise analyses that go beyond a presentation of the facts to include a discussion of the associated business implications and recommended course of action
- Collaborate with Global marketing leads and Global Forecasting team to provide key inputs and rationale required to support robust global forecasts and stage gate decisions
- Partner with Global commercial development leads and serve as an internal strategic consultant to key stakeholders
- Provide robust situation analysis required for global strategic brand planning
- BA/BS required; Master’s (or other advanced degree) in a related area such as an MBA or MMR (Masters of Marketing Research) is preferred.
- 7-10 years of business related experience. Minimum of 5+ years in primary market research/ analytics role required. Some travel required.
- Business/market experience and pharmaceutical or biotech industry knowledge is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated expertise in a variety of primary market research techniques (both quantitative & qualitative) with ability to independently advise, execute and deliver research related recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and leverage insights and analytics, synthesize and communicate insights for multiple audiences
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and ability to succinctly express point view using both written and verbal communications.
- Experience in supporting new product launch a plus
- Demonstrated work experience across multi-disciplinary / cross functional teams.
- Experience in rare diseases a plus.
- Self-driven attitude with drive to grow with the position and functional area.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!