Quality Control Analyst - Automation Technology
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Analyst to join the Quality Control (QC) Automation Technologies group. The Analyst will be responsible for exploring new technologies and developing methods on automated devices to be applied in QC laboratories. This will include implementation and execution of existing and new automated workflows, development and update of automated methods, and design and creation of custom parts, devices, and software to support QC automation.
As a QC Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Performing activities related to design, commissioning, performance improvement, and troubleshooting of automation technologies
- Providing technical and operational automation support to QC GMP lab
- Implementing hardware/software changes, and understanding impact of actions to GMP labs
- Programming liquid handlers and supporting devices
- Developing custom software and drivers for automated systems and devices
- Performing troubleshooting and demonstrating knowledge of instrumentation and controls
- Working with scientists to develop novel approaches through automation
- Training end users to execute automated workflows and providing ongoing support
- Creating standard operation procedures (SOPs), protocols, and work instructions, etc.
- Supporting equipment and software qualification and validation activities
- Providing support for automation related investigations and other quality processes
- Thrive in a lab setting, focused on bench work
- Enjoy integrating new technologies to reduce human workload
- Have experience with, or interest in, programming automated liquid handlers (e.g. Hamilton, Tecan, etc.) or similar platforms
- Are a critical thinker with an interest in performing data analysis while faced with exciting technical and business challenges
- Have a knack for navigating ambiguity and communicating through that ambiguity with a team
- Are open minded, flexible, and can communicate well across all levels of the business
- Are able to handle multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Are adept at problem solving and identifying root cause
- Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
To be considered for this position you must have a BS or MS in biochemistry, chemistry, or a related field, and 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably automation experience. Ideal candidates will have the capacity to learn quickly in a dynamic environment. Knowledge of liquid handlers and automation systems is strongly preferred, as well as GMP or GLP experience.
Applicants with a minimum of a BS in a relevant field and no experience may be considered for an Associate QC Analyst title; applicants with a relevant degree and at least 5 years of related experience may be considered for a Sr QC Analyst title. Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.