Associate Director, R&D Project Management
• Independently responsible for overseeing and leading the successful delivery of global, cross-functional projects of strategic importance to CSL’s product portfolio.
• Oversee and/or lead the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of projects at the project or program level.
• Provide direct input and/or lead the cross-functional development of a global project or program strategy.
• As required, lead a single highly complex project or oversee/lead multiple smaller, less complex projects within a program and/or portfolio.
• Effectively manage project stakeholders while working within a matrixed environment.
• Assist the business planning process including estimating, tracking and managing key project or program activities and costs to support R&D functions in planning and prioritization of resources.
• Where relevant, support collaboration activities with external partners in the preparation and management of legal agreements and integration of services, technologies and capabilities to ensure delivery of project.
• Participate in the learning and development of junior Project Management staff and provide mentoring and coaching.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• An advanced degree (MSc, PhD) in Science or Engineering, PMP certification, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent is preferred.
• 7-10 years’ experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry (or where relevant a biomedical research organization).
• In-depth knowledge in drug research, development and manufacturing processes of pharmaceuticals (CMC, non-clinical, clinical, and regulatory).
• 7+ years’ experience as a project manager leading cross-functional project teams in a matrixed, global environment, including those with complex technical, geographic, and/or regulatory elements.
• Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams and delivering projects to meet business objectives on time, within budget and with quality.
• Proficient in the use of Project Management processes and tools (e.g. Microsoft Project).
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!