• Under general direction, monitors plasma center processes to ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and applicable local, state and federal requirements
• Partners with management to have the center “inspection ready” at all times by managing compliance to SOPs and the quality system
• Ensures compliance to quality processes, regulatory requirements, SOPs and necessary training for plasma center and business operations
• Coordinates training and facilitates processes to support timely reporting of biologic product deviations to Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
• Performs/ensures center records quality review to ensure thoroughness, accuracy and timeliness of required information
• Initiates investigation to ensure documentation of deficiencies and development of corrective action plans, in partnership with management
• Ensures training materials/documents are maintained and modified regularly; maintains the Learning Management System to ensure data integrity, report generation and data analysis
• Leads internal audits to monitor facility compliance with SOPs, cGMP, OHSA, FDA, and other regulations, as applicable
• Bachelor’s/Associate degree in business administration or biological sciences preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in quality within Plasma or related industry
• Minimum 1-year supervisory/leadership experience or equivalent of 1-year experience in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of cGMP, OHSA, FDA, and other applicable regulations
• Strong customer service skills
• Equivalent combination of education and professional work experience required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
Please note, we may not have an immediate need at the present time; however we are always interested in speaking to well qualified candidates for future openings. If you are interested in exploring a career with CSL, please apply. We may have both full-time and part-time positions available. Someone will follow up depending on the current needs, but please be aware correspondence may not be immediate.About Us
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!