Clinical Trial Assistant
Ambrx, Inc. is a clinical-stage and growing biopharmaceutical company with a mission to deliver breakthrough protein therapeutics. Unlike conventional conjugation technologies that creates a mixture of suboptimal molecules, Ambrx technology incorporates non-natural amino acids beyond the common twenty into the protein biosynthesis, enabling site specific conjugation of small molecules, such as, payloads and pharmacokinetic extenders, with proteins to create novel homogenous molecular species that is optimized for safety, efficacy, and biophysical properties.
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and motivated individual for the position of Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) or Clinical Project Coordinator (CPC) to join our fast paced and dedicated Clinical Operations team. The candidate provides administrative and technical support to the Clinical Operations department related to ongoing and new clinical trials and related activities, including study start up, study management, site management, and site closure, coordinate internal and external meetings.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in nursing or life science or 5 years related Biotechnology experience
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Excellent attention to detail with focus on quality of work
- Strong general administration skills and experience, written and verbal
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Flexible with ability to adapt to changes in organizational priorities and ambiguous environments
- Ability to work in small teams, and large groups
- Efficiently track patient recruitment, clinical trial supplies, essential documents, and related documents for multiple studies and/or programs; Assist in monitoring of timelines and study resources
- Accurately track clinical trial activities including patient recruitment, trial supplies, pharmacokinetic samples, and related material
- Efficient, accurate, and timely tracking and processing of vendor invoices
- Develop and maintain organized Clinical Operations filing systems and processes for digital and paper files
- Provide administrative support to Clinical Operations and Clinical Development team
- Develop and update project tracking tools and systems
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of study documentation, and forms, materials, and supplies to investigators and site staff
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest and position code. Applicants whose qualifications and experience most closely match the requirements of the position will be reviewed. Candidates will only be contacted for evaluative discussions. Ambrx offers competitive compensation & benefits. EOE