We are currently searching for a Research Associate to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC and it is onsite in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of research initiatives with intra/extramural divisions.
- Prepare research materials to review by federal staff.
- Assist in the development, management, and evaluation of operational research.
- Assist with technical data science consultations across a broad range of program activities; has technical expertise in subareas of data science.
- Assist in the development and management of the data science training program.
- Assist with implementation of policy, create guidance, best practices, and training materials for policy related to data sharing and use.
- Assist with coordinating data policy implementation; support the Genomic Program Administrator and Data Access Committee.
- Assist with the data science outreach program, including development of online materials, the data science website, blog posts, newsletters, social media posts, etc.; organize workshops and the data science webinar series.
- Serve as a member of a multidisciplinary team, contribute diverse knowledge and skills; demonstrate the ability to bridge biomedical and data science domains.
- Assist with managing operations of the data science research, training, policy, and outreach operations through maintaining of operational systems, data registrations, budget tracking, and similar operations.
- Master’s Degree with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related field.
- Experience implementing program policies regarding data and operational research.
- Basic knowledge of computer science, systems analysis, and systems programming.
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communications, including ability to apprise/update senior staff and communicate technical content to diverse audiences
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.