Sr Mgr DTI - Self-Service Automation Product Owner
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Senior Manager DTI - Self-Service Automation Product OwnerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will drive overall program success by applying program and project management principles to teams for the self-service UiPath Robotic Process Automation team, partnering with business and technology leaders to ensure holistic alignment, and finding optimized ways to deliver and launch the platform for citizen developers. As the Product Owner you will own and manage all processes, financial, and governance aspects as it relates to the Self Service Initiative for Process simplification & Automation program - Accelerate Digital Innovation initiative.
- Manage the global intake of self service automation across the company and drive governance of demand/execution.
- Lead a team of automation engineers, business analysts, architects, communications experts to deliver the automation platform and ensure adoption of citizen developers
- Manage the key system integrators that will be key suppliers of delivering automation
- Manage key stakeholder relationships across the entire Amgen Enterprise such as Finance, Accounting, Commercial, R&D and DTI including forums on progress in Automation journey.
- Work closely with PMs, automation/software engineers, architects and technical SMEs, to deliver optimized digital solution and increase adoption of automation across the company.
- Track, Measure and extract value via KPIs, $s that can be communicated to executive leadership
- Implement, grow, and mature agile execution frameworks, including managing backlogs, sprint goals/planning and delivery of MVPs
- Manage program finances to ensure compliance with budget, forecasts, and cash flow standards
- Establish and solidify program funding and execution processes to align with Information Systems requirements
- Implement framework for monitoring overall program execution status to program leadership
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The information systems professional we seek is a senior manager with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Process Improvement Experience
Masters degree and 6 years of Process Improvement Experience
Bachelors degree and 8 years of Process Improvement Experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Process Improvement Experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Process Improvement ExperiencePreferred Requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills with scientific domain expertise to communicate optimally with various partners within the organization
- Self-motivated individual with demonstrated ability to learn new concepts and technologies, work cross-functionally in teams (internal and external)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to concisely present various subjects to leadership and coordinate all functional leads to provide requested data/updates
- Accomplished with formulating data and ideas into concise and meaningful visual communication
- Experienced in leading product-focused, agile teams of up to 10 individuals using a flexible approach ranging from servant leadership to directive depending on the situation both directly and through a team of scrum masters
- Understanding and experience in agile with software development teams with a deep experience and passion around Scrum and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- You will have a consultant attitude, with the ability to clarify and control a diverse and shifting program lifecycle. Creativity and flexibility will be key components to excelling in this role.
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.