Salesforce Developer (Early Talent)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Salesforce Developer (Early Talent)Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will Amgen is seeking a Salesforce Developer at our Thousand Oaks, CA or Tampa, FL location to join the Global Commercial Operations Digital Technology and Information Systems (GCO DTI) group as Salesforce Developer. The Developer will be part of the Patient Support Services (PSP) product team to deliver technology services and solutions that achieve strategies and business goals including insights and analytics on the Pulse Service platform.
This position is responsible for crafting and building secure, scalable solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) Platform working with other Platform/Product Owners, Architects, and within the broader technology team to develop products aligned with standard methodologies. The Analyst will chip into the development of the PSP Platform at Amgen. You will stay abreast to the Salesforce roadmap and capabilities, provide feedback to and develop standard methodologies, optimize engineering or release processes.
The Salesforce Developer will collaborate with various teams such as program management, development teams, operations, customer service, sales, brand/marketing, legal, and safety, to lend clarification and support to requirements definition at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Support the development of our patient data connections, both real-time and batch, between Amgen's patient Customer Relationship Management solution, the Patient Master, the Consent Management system, and all patient websites, mobile apps, support services (copay, call center, nurse programs, etc.), and fulfillment vendors
- Handle day to day development activities on the salesforce.com platform using Apex, Visual Force, Lightning Web Components .and Aura
- Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
- Understand Salesforce security and apply the Organization-Wide Default, sharing patterns, profiles, or permissions to your applications
- Develop Test classes and automation to validate business logic and avoid production issues
- Work closely with other developers in the team including business analysts, QA analysts, and project managers
- Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide a gap analysis
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The enthusiastic professional we seek is an engineer with these qualifications.
Associates degree and 4 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 6 years of Information Systems experience
- Ability to work in a changing environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superb interpersonal skills to work across and up through the organization, including customer concern and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts
- Working understanding of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup principles
- Experience with Tableau and other reporting and analytics tools
- 1+ years of experience developing and customizing Salesforce.com application via web services, Apex, SOQL, Aura, Lightning Web Components, Visual Force, Visual Studio Code, IDE, Data Loader, Reports , and Dashboards.
- 1+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements gathering to release management
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Amazon Connect,,
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.