Environmental Monitoring (EM) Technician I
The EM Technician helps in the production and review of data related to the EM monitoring of the CEL-SCI manufacturing facility under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs). The EM Technician reports directly to the EM Supervisor.
- High School
- A.A. or B.S. in related field a plus
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in the three categories below needed:
- EM sampling, aseptic technique, GMP, TOC, Bioburden testing and analysis, clean room operations, EM data analysis/trending.
- EM surveillance within the Biomedical, Biopharmaceutical, or Pharmaceutical industry.
- GMP gowning and cleanroom environments, including (Class 100/ISO 5 through Class 100,000/ISO 8).
Specific skills needed include but are not limited to the following:
- General aseptic technique in a GMP environment
- Aseptic water sampling in a GMP environment
- Bioburden analysis of water and manufacturing intermediate samples
- TOC analysis
- Conductivity analysis
- Endotoxin analysis (LAL gel-clot)
- Use of air and surface monitoring equipment for microbial quantitation
- Aseptic gowning knowledge (ISO Class 8 through 5)
- Knowledge of current compendial procedures (i.e., USP, NF, EU) as related to technical procedures in Environmental Monitoring
- Gowning and Cleanroom techniques and procedures (Class 100/ISO 5 through Class 100,000/ISO 8)
Position is full time. Weekend, holiday, and evening work to be assigned on a rotating basis, as needed.
Limited local travel to other Company facilities may be required.
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume and cover letter . Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.