Engineering Technician (Combination Products)
We are currently looking to fill an Engineering Technician position. This position works in a Combination Products laboratory and/or machine shop to perform testing and development activities defined by the Combination Products Development group.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Maintaining, solving problems, and repairing equipment
- Assisting with maintenance of laboratory/machine shop supplies and testing materials
- Providing expertise for operation and accurate application of equipment
- Developing test methods for testing of combination products, author operator instructions and logbooks
- Assisting with equipment qualification including preparation of system requirements and IQ/OQ development
- Performing feasibility testing, test method validation, and design verification, and inspection for combination product
- Writing reports detailing results of testing
- Documenting deviations, performing investigations, and implementing corrective/preventive actions
- Assisting with combination product, assembly, and test equipment development
- Following current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
- Are experienced in a cGMP environment
- Are knowledgeable in mechanical, electrical, and/or functional laboratory testing
- Have previous work experience in combination product lab environment
To be considered for this role you must hold an Associates degree in engineering technologies plus 1-2 years experience, or Bachelors degree in an engineering field or similar. May substitute proven experience for education requirement. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.