Manager/Sr. Manager, Technical QA
Manager/Sr. Manager, Quality Assurance
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in a CMC or Quality function to support antibody development and manufacturing. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual with a mindset of growth, collaboration, and continuous improvement. The Manager/Senior Manager will provide expertise of phase-appropriate Quality principles to ensure Arcus’ products and procedures are compliant with applicable regulations and aligned with industry’s best practices.
- Responsible for providing QA oversight of technical activities, including review of protocols, reports, and methods that support Analytical, Drug Substance, and Drug Product development activities.
- Manage internal and external Quality events such as deviations, change control, CAPAs, SCARs.
- Establish and manage systems that support QA’s business operations, such as quality metrics and various trackers.
- Perform batch release, EBR, QC release/stability data review, as needed.
- Clearly and effectively communicate Quality decisions and participate in cross-functional forums as a Quality representative.
- Support internal and external audits, health authority inspections, and partner audits as appropriate.
- Review regulatory submissions and RTQs as appropriate.
- Champion a Quality culture within the organization while fostering a collaborative environment with both internal and external partners.
Qualifications (including knowledge & skills):
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences with 5+ years (Manager) or 7+ years (Sr. Manager) of experience in a technical QA or related function (e.g., PD, AS, MSAT or QC).
- Experience with biologics development, manufacturing, tech transfer, and validation in a pharmaceutical setting strongly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of GMPs, knowledge management, and risk management as applicable at various stages of pharmaceutical development.
- Experience managing development and manufacturing activities at CDMOs.
- High proficiency with modern computerized systems (MS Office, Teams, Veeva, Smartsheet, etc). Previous experience as system owner a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrates integrity, responsibility, and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.