Assistant Manager, Clinical Supply Logistics
Ambrx, Inc. is a clinical-stage and growing biopharmaceutical company with a mission to deliver breakthrough protein therapeutics. Unlike conventional conjugation technologies that creates a mixture of suboptimal molecules, Ambrx technology incorporates non-natural amino acids beyond the common twenty into the protein biosynthesis, enabling site specific conjugation of small molecules, such as, payloads and pharmacokinetic extenders, with proteins to create novel homogenous molecular species that is optimized for safety, efficacy and biophysical properties.
We are seeking a motivated Clinical Supply Logistics Assistant Manager to join our fast paced and growing Clinical team. This position will be responsible for managing clinical trial supplies and clinical sample logistics of multiple simultaneous oncology clinical studies. The candidate works closely with cross function teams including Clinical Ops, CMC, Bioassays, QA, Accounting, and other relevant stakeholders including CROs for clinical trial materials (CTM) supply forecast and inventory tracking, resupply planning and timelines. He or she will be accountable for importation and exportation permit for international shipments, distribution to domestic and international depots, central labs and clinical sites, inventory tracking and reconciliation, logistics of clinical PK sample inventory, shipment and testing to ensure timely data analysis and documentation, etc. Other activities include project documentation, communicating project performance, and support clinical trials in various areas.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in a biological/chemical science field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical industry.
- Prior experience coordinating global clinical trial supplies, depots and clinical central labs
- Prior experience of complex projects in the clinical development of all stages while managing priorities and ensuring regulatory compliance preferred
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills, attention to details.
- Excellent organization skills, dedication and accountable, strong time management, self-starter with attention to details.
- Working knowledge of coordinate cross functional CMC manufacturing activities to ensure timely and cost effective CTM resupply.
- Must be able to review clinical study tables and listings to ensure clinical data integrity.
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest and position code. Applicants whose qualifications and experience most closely match the requirements of the position will be reviewed. Candidates will only be contacted for evaluative discussions. Ambrx offers competitive compensation & benefits. EOE