Director, Population Health Marketing
- Help to identify and improve patient care gaps for AbbVie's promoted disease states.
- Create solutions for patient care gaps by implementing and operationialzing across healthcare & provider groups for AbbVie products.
- Vision and Strategy: Provide overarching leadership and direction for Marketing vision, strategies, plans and resource investment for franchise and/or functional unit. Align and lead the charge. Encompass a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies.
- Leadership:Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect and cross-business team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing teams and elevate team’s marketing skills and knowledge.
- Action and Accountability:Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing Plans by employing marketing skills included the Mx2.0 framework. Market Awareness:Maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, constituents’ needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Strategic Impact:Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents and market results. Grow and gain share and penetration. Take and recommend appropriate strategic decisions and actions for the best interest of AbbVie, franchise and brand at the varying life cycle stages.