Salesforce Marketing Automation Solution Architect
Act as principal designer for Marketing Automation Salesforce systems, like Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, utilizing a thorough understanding of the available technology, tools, and existing designs. Conceive, design, engineer and implement software solutions that solve significant problems on the automation of customer experiences for marketing purposes, on existing or new salesforce platforms. Monitor and control implementations made by the delivery team, approving the technical solutions provided for enhancements and minor changes. Act as a lead for the product owner and delivery teams on salesforce solutions and critically evaluate relevant technologies advances.
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Demonstrate the ability to resolve key project hurdles and assumptions by effectively utilizing available information and technical expertise.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms and computing environments
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pharmaceutical business, and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution. May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Matures and leverages relationships with affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, and industry peers in accordance with Abbvie Values, Vendor Management Office, and Purchasing to further the mission, vision and goals of the organization.
- May mentor/supervise a Vendor’s team of one or more and guide and evaluate the performance of those individuals; is accountable for the effective performance of the team/individuals.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.