Independently perform analyses and implement data, software, and automation solutions to deliver precise, reliable, and reproducible products in a timely manner, under the direction of a more senior leader. Demonstrate technical precision and strong analytical skills. Possess good understanding of software development and technology infrastructure (including servers, storage, network connectivity, and virtualization/cloud environments), and general understanding of data integration user experience design, security, and compliance. Apply these skills to develop automated infrastructure solutions.
- Perform routine tasks competently and independently and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Analyze and critique results, noting significant variances or deviations; implement solutions as directed.
- Troubleshoot scripts and application code as needed.
- Demonstrate skill in multiple techniques and tools while identifying and applying the most appropriate tools for the specific challenge.
- Develop new skills, methods, and technologies.
- Develop ability to interpret user needs into actionable results while balancing overarching goals of the organization.
- Provide input into overall project time and cost estimates.
- Produce and maintain required technical documentation.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.