Marketing Technology Solutions Lead
The Patient Services Marketing Technology Solutions Team is looking for a lead to support a Patient Services Marketing Franchise. This is an opportunity to own a brand marketing technology portfolio and shape the marketing technology solutions team as it grows.
The Patient Services Marketing Technology Lead is the technology account executive, business relationship manager, and solutions manager for a Patient Services Marketing Franchise. This role works with senior level business leaders across Patient Services Marketing, Customer Experience, Marketing Operations, Analytics, and other cross functional partners to implement, advance and optimize digital capabilities for the franchise.
This role will lead a team of business systems analysts to identify and shape the strategic and tactical needs of the franchise supported, and successfully launch and expand marketing campaigns and solutions. Initiatives and solutions in the portfolio include mobile applications and omni-channel patient marketing campaigns across web, emails, SMS/Text, Customer Data Platform, and Content Management. This role will own the marketing roadmap and features for a franchise and acts as voice of the customer on campaign project teams.
- Proactively understand and contribute to the marketing strategy and tactics of a franchise.
- Educate stakeholders on existing technology capabilities, and influence and develop capability roadmaps across channels.
- Understand both data and technology capabilities already in use across AbbVie and recommend appropriate application for the assigned franchise.
- Monitor marketing technology trends and perform the required technical research and due diligence when necessary to recommend the use of new technology capabilities.
- Lead portfolio of marketing technology projects from ideation to completion.
- Acts as voice of the customer and is accountable for product features and user stories on projects.
- Work across IT and business functions to negotiate and secure the availability of resources to meet the demands of the franchise.
- Supervise a matrix team including Project Managers, Business Systems Analysts, and Developers to deliver marketing technology projects for the assigned Brand.
- Collaborate across a highly matrixed organization and work effectively across various IT shared services teams, external marketing agencies, and other commercial business stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures.