Associate Director – Service Delivery Management, US Patient Services & Consumer Marketing
AbbVie US Commercial BTS organization is looking for an Associate Director of Service Delivery Management to be part of the Technology Services and Architecture team to lead the service delivery of the integrated technology ecosystem used by internal (agents and business users) and external (Healthcare Providers, Patients) stakeholders built on various technology stack including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Microsoft .NET stack, TIBCO, AWS, Adobe Experience Platform, Power BI, etc. in a fast paced environment for US Patient Services and Consumer Marketing business organizations.
This position will report to Director of Architecture and Technology Services for US Patient Services and Consumer Marketing, and will lead the definition, planning, execution, and delivery of IT service delivery for the business functions. This position will partner with business operations directors, IT solutions management leads, and IT engineering leads to define the service level agreements and ensure systems are operating within the defined SLA to deliver the exceptional end user and patient experience.
The successful candidate will possess a wide range of technical and managerial skills and have experience implementing IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, along with experience in leading application value management of large-scale technology solutions. This position will require a customer centric mindset, exceptional problem-solving skills, technical acumen, excellent written & verbal communication skills, stakeholder management skills, people management skills, and the ability to influence, motivate & coach both direct and cross-functional teams.
- Lead the integrated operations teams that serves as the single Point of Contact for business users to report operational issues, make service requests, request operational reports, report data quality issues, report system outages, report performance issues, etc.
- Accountable for the resolution of operational issues and provide timely resolution as per the SLAs to continue the business operations, by working with platform, application, and database operations teams. Provide technical leadership to solve operational issues as needed.
- Define and operationalize the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for application value management to maintain the system and data integrity. Develop mitigation plan/workaround/standard operating procedure to continue the service operation during system outages and reduce the impact to business.
- Define and operationalize the communication framework to communicate the status of operational issues, business impact and resolution to the business operations team and IT leadership team.
- Provide continuous feedback to the Plan/Build team for continuous improvement to the systems based on the operational issues and service requests.
- Implement ITIL and ITSM best-practices, establish Service Level Agreements, and drive ongoing continuous improvement of the operational processes and identify opportunities for improvements in the tools, process, technology, and people used to support the business operations.
- Define standard KPIs and metrics for service delivery and publish them on frequent basis to IT and business leadership.
- Accountable to comply with the Service Level Agreement defined for various services.
- Accountable for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
- Accountable for capacity planning of the operations team to maintain the service levels of growing integrated technology ecosystem and user base.
- Accountable to work with internal and external support team for issue escalation and find short term and long-term solutions to operational issues that impact business.
- Accountable to define the processes to ensure seamless handoff from build team to support team and ensure support team is prepared to deliver the expected service to end users.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews.