Salesforce Support Lead– US Patient Services
AbbVie US Commercial Business Technology Solutions (BTS) organization is looking for a Salesforce Support Lead to be part of the US Commercial Patient Services team. The Candidate will lead the support of large-scale SFDC platform with applications built on Service cloud, Health Cloud, Community cloud, social studio, etc. that are used by 1000+ internal users and 100000+ external community users. This position will lead the team of admins and developers, supporting the large-scale Salesforce application, ensuring the system is operational with functional & data integrity is maintained. This position will be the technology expert providing the technical expertise to the team, ensure the SOPs are established to manage the platform operations, including knowledge articles and hand off from development team are appropriately managed. This position will implement IT service management framework and principles to maintain the SLA for platform performance and operations. This position will provide continuous feedback to the delivery team to optimize and enhance the platform functionalities and performance.
- Triage incidents raised by users / super users and diagnose whether the system is / isn't working as intended and identify which component(s) of the system needs to be remedied. Take ownership of reported issues and complete assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Analyze and perform end to end Production support for the system; ensure applications are up and running and have no impact on the business teams. Resolve defects / bugs in the setup, configuration, change management, etc. of salesforce service cloud
- Work closely with business units, application, and integrated systems teams to identify, review, evaluate, and fix production issues.
- Involve in critical production issue troubleshooting and responsible for triaging and engaging other technical teams in recovering the application to steady state within SLA
- Coordinate across multiple support teams if issues are related to non-salesforce components like external API or app exchange solution
- Create, update and SOPs or admin training to help avoid future incidents or speed up resolution
- Support the Incident Management process and Problem Management process
- Provide operational management support and supervise Salesforce incident/maintenance activities
- Should be hands-on to handle the Support tickets along with leading the support team
- Prioritize daily activities of the team and QC work on critical and high priority tickets
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within agreed-upon time frame
- Provide Salesforce analysis, administration, and development services.
- Provide support metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Review and triage production support tickets to determine next steps, route tickets to the correct collaborating team, and follow-up to completion
- Manage a large-scale support team.
- Environments management - Support ongoing Salesforce administration functions in all environments
- Troubleshoots and adjusts the system to operate effectively
- Regular interactions with the SME (subject matter experts), Application DevOps, QA, Release teams to ensure the smooth running of the applications and release deployments.