Sales Forecasting Manager, Imbruvica
The Sales Forecasting Manager will support the sales forecast analytical process for Imbruvica. The position is responsible for developing accurate/timely projections of commercial product volumes for all Plan, Update, LBE, LRP, Portfolio and Actual submissions. The individual must develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the business through communication with a variety of cross-functional partners including the VP, Marketing & Sales Management, Marketing Analytics and Business Insights and Commercial Finance. The position reports into the Associate Director of Revenue Forecasting for Imbruvica.
Key Responsibilities Include:
The Sales Forecasting Manager will provide comprehensive sales forecasting support to Imbruvica.
Major responsibilities include the following:
- Development of accurate product sales projections to be utilized in Plan, Update, LBE, LRP and Portfolio submissions – using sound analytical assumptions and effective communication of rationale/methodology
- Preparation and creation of sales reporting/key metric Forecasting Packages
- Support the presentation of monthly actual sales results/future period volume forecasts to Commercial VP
- Collaboration with Commercial, Pricing, Finance and Market Analytics and Business Insight teams to address various business issues and provide solutions through analytical problem solving
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support on various business needs including product launch scenarios, channel/product mix impacts, GPO inventory impact and other key business drivers
The Forecasting function requires a strong working knowledge of several technical areas, including financial modeling, market dynamics, competitive intelligence, payor contract strategy and syndicated data sources.