SAP Principal Consultant -Treasury
This position will be responsible for defining, designing, and delivering SAP centric solutions that enable and enhance AbbVie’s processes in the Treasury area of Record of Report. Ensure high quality solutions are built that meet current and anticipated business needs. Responsibilities include partnering with business leadership and project management, provide guidance to technical teams, drive effective issue management and effective communication with key stakeholders. The candidate will be responsible to evaluate alternatives to satisfy business objectives, estimate and plan projects. The candidate will be involved in solving complex problems that arise during the planning and execution of different IT programs and projects as well as managing SAP support activities.
- Deliver technology transformations including Treasury IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies (e.g. SWIFT, multibank reporting) and TMS implementations
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Understands organization's vision, goals, and strategies. Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates, and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and best practices.
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities, consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change and take risks.
- Partner with business unit IT to formulate application strategies and roadmaps.
- Define templates, standards, and patterns to be used across project teams.
- Anticipates and recommends technical solutions to business problems. Accountable for maintainability, reliability, and availability of systems solutions relative to business expectations.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
- Manages employees/contractors, direct/indirect at varying levels of the Project Management job family.
- Operates within well-defined expectations.