Business Process Consultant - IT
The Business Process Consultant - IT will work liaison between the Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) teams and various AbbVie IT areas across the global organization with a focus on supporting the Governance, Risk Management and Compliance team. Responsible for determining requirements, analyzing, and developing solutions to meet the goals of the ISRM within the larger global IT organization. Additionally, framing longer-term strategies related to roadmaps and future needs. This individual will work with the ISRM team, Infrastructure, and Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO).
- Assist with ISRM portfolio management, including:
- Execution of current or proposed ISRM functional / operational projects.
- Analysis is based on numerous key characteristics to meet the main strategic objectives while considering constraints imposed by customers and stakeholders, internal resources, and external factors.
- Providing information for updates and portfolio governance meetings.
- Leading/Managing the execution of small initiatives.
- Assist with any organizational reorganization / integration activities related to ISRM growth and continuing capability maturation.
- Design and facilitate the build out of process automation for both existing and future capabilities.
- Improve systems by studying current practices to design and implement modifications.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, process and data flows and supporting ISRM users.
- Provide reports / dashboards by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing ISRM system performance and trends.
- Work with both BTS and internal business consumers of ISRM services / information to better facilitate solutioning to meet their objectives and integrate them into the ISRM Long Range Plan (LRP).