Senior Cardiac Research Pharmacologist
This position will require someone on-site at least 3 days a week
- Receives assignments from Director/ Associate Director and is responsible for completing ACPRU objectives on schedule and largely unsupervised with consultation of management.
- Uses resources appropriately and effectively to complete tasks and meet required timelines.
- Maximizes individual, department and team productivity.
- Reviews key decisions impacting electrocardiogram (ECG) project timelines with departmental management.
- Analyze primary concepts of electrocardiogram (ECG) measurement, reading and analysis.
- Develop, carry out and continuously manage a plan for the successful implentation of electronic systems for the department. Continually develop and expand the current applications to meet additional business needs
- Communicate appropriately and effectively concepts of electrocardiogram (ECG) inside and outside of department with co-workers, team members and management at all levels.
- Bring together all necessary concepts of electroardiogram ECG) data and information to prepare scientific reports; coordinate multiple reports and projects moving forward simultaneously. Be a focal point of concepts of electrocardiogram (ECG) communications.
- Use resources appropriately and effectively to complete tasks and meet required timelines.
- Continually build skills and scientific knowledge to better use resources, to innovate and to utilize new technologies.