Senior Scientist/Engineer I - Drug Product
Serve as a lead scientist/engineer overseeing technical activities for a product or family of products in the oral dosage form space. Assume technical ownership of a given product(s) across the various stages of development and commercialization in coordination with other functional areas. Maintains product knowledge and serves as product focused subject matter expert.
- Capable of serving as the technical product/process expert of solid dosage form products, representing S&T across multiple functions.
- Contribute to the generation of new scientific proposals and lead those efforts. Maintain awareness of scientific or regulatory advances or competitive threats and implement new strategies as needed.
- Author, review, and/or approve technical reports and/or regulatory submission documents.
- Make significant contributions to the project team, including lab-based activities.
- Maintain a high level of productivity in the lab requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Ensure timely and robust technical transfers.
- Seize opportunities to pursue project relevant leads that are in line with the group’s strategy.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, appropriate handling of materials, controlled drug and radioactive compounds, GxP compliance, and animal care where applicable.
- Direct mentorship of others is possible.