Pilot Plant Tech IV - 3rd Shift
Set-up, clean, and maintain equipment. Run process with supervision and consults appropriate personnel when confronted with a problem or when made aware of a situation. Observes quality characteristics of products and processes. Complete documentation per current good manufacturing practice guidelines and policies
- Learn and follow department policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Complete documentation and supporting data per cGMP policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Develop systematic work habits that show effective organizational skills. Be able to prepare for process requirements following supervisory instruction.
- Note quality issues and address with appropriate people.
- Review procedures and batch records, and make suggestions for improvements.
- During pre runs, post runs and when reviewing direction sets identify safety issues and help to correct them.
- Consistently give an accurate and complete material and equipment status report when handing off manufacturing process. Learn and be able to use inventory system.