Manager, Commercial Reporting
Title: Manager, Commercial Reporting
Reports To: Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics
Location: Redwood City, CA
The Manager, Commercial Reporting will work cross-functionally with Commercial teams to develop effective, actionable reporting with summarized dashboards that enable timely and effective decision making and drive business outcomes. This role will also be responsible to manage ongoing operations of the existing Coherus dashboard suite to drive and sustain user adoption of Coherus Commercial reporting suite. This role require experience and understanding of core pharmaceutical commercial data and process along with proficiency in data analysis, data visualizations best practices, tools and technology used in dashboards and reporting.
NOTE: If possible, please submit a link to your website/portfolio, or upload any work samples alongside your application.
- Coordinate and gather reporting requirements from commercial teams to support execution and tracking of commercial strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Analyze data, existing dashboards and work with commercial teams to develop recommendations for KPIs, visualizations, enhancements or new dashboards that will support commercial teams in execution and tracking performance of the initiatives
- Coordinate with commercial stakeholders and Coherus technical partners to prioritize the dashboard requirements, develop work plan, identify dependencies and track progress
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end reporting development cycle - Mock-ups build, Coordinate reviews, gather feedback, development, user testing and roll-out plans with stakeholders
- Perform thorough QA/QC of data and dashboard functionalities
- Manage day-to-day operations for Coherus Commercial reporting suite working closely with Coherus Technical partners and Data management team including QA/QC of weekly deliverables, analyze and assist in responding to user inquires, assist in new hire training, user administration, coordinate dashboard updates for business events such as Alignment and Targeting changes, Incentive Compensation updates, New contract roll-outs etc.
- Develop and track key user adoptions metrics
- Monitor Coherus Technical vendor performance
- Research and present ideas to enhance user experience and maximize Coherus investments in dashboard platform.
- A or B.S. in Business, Engineering, or Science field
- 5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical commercial reporting or analytics or consulting experience within pharma/biotech commercial is strongly preferred
- Excellent data visualization skills along with prior experience in dashboard tools preferably Tableau; Hands-on Tableau and Alteryx experience is plus
- Strong SQL and data manipulation skills along with the knowledge of data warehouse, data architecture, Master Data Management and pharmaceutical data including IQVIA DDD, Symphony Claims, and Specialty distributors(867 and Chargeback) is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical core commercial operation process- Targeting, Alignment, Incentive Compensation, Sales force effectiveness and Market Access
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with various functions and levels within an organization
- Proven track record of managing reporting platform operations leveraging technical partners
Beginning July 19, 2021, Coherus BioSciences requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Coherus BioSciences, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a Coherus BioSciences facility or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.