Senior Data Analyst/Manager, MDM Analytics
Title: Senior Data Analyst/Manager, MDM Analytics
Reports To: Associate Director, Commercial Information Management
Location: Redwood City, CA
The Senior Data Analyst/Manager, MDM Analytics will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to solve complex data problems and deliver insights that help to define our understanding of business areas. You will partner with Commercial Analytics team and business stakeholders to co-create data and analytics enabled solutions that help our teams fulfill our mission: to do now what patients need next.
- Maintain and support the master data management system (Physician, Hospital and Affiliations) in alignment with the business. Provide insights for any source to be mastered.
- Understand rules for match/merge data, DQ and data hierarchy management.
- Perform Data stewardship on the Customer Master data (HCP, HCO, HCP-HCO, HCO-HCO Affiliations and Payer).
- Conduct and structure data analysis, profiling and reporting.
- Assess addressing ad-hoc data issues as these arise within the deployment/integration sprints.
- Participate in relevant activities to ensure data integrity and accuracy to align meeting core product needs.
- Liaise with the 3rd party data vendors like IQVIA, Symphony and others to ensure efficient collaboration and secure quality of data migrated into MDM systems and Data warehouse
- Leverage best practices, data governance and standards globally.
- Ensures Data quality as the top priority from source to target, reports/Dashboards and other Analytics needs.
- Understand existing Tableau reports, Alteryx workflows with respect to Data flows and Quality checks.
- Operational Reports updates and maintenance
- Own and maintain the Coherus sales team Data change requests. Communicate with request owners for any clarifications and triage the requests to respective teams to get it completed.
- Troubleshoot Veeva Data issues identified by users and work with partners to get it resolved
- Share knowledge within the Commercial Analytics group and others when appropriate.
- Work independently with other team members/external partners and independently solve, data and technology problems
- Assist in identifying business opportunities and also work with business and informatics partners to architect, design, prototype and deliver data and analytics products.
- Assist in generating insights from data, enabling us to optimize business performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems or related fields.
- 5+ years of previous experience on the MDM process with respect to maintaining customer master (Physician, Hospital, Payer) and Affiliations
- 5+ years of experience in the Data Management Data Profiling, Data cleansing, Data Quality and Data Analysis.
- 3+ years of experience working with the pharmaceutical data and knowledge of key data assets and providers.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries for analytical needs is a must.
- Experience working with Business users, 3rd Party Vendors and Data/Technology Partners is a must.
- Knowledge of Commercial Data sets (i.e. Sales, 867/Chargeback Data, Claims, Remittance, and Speaker Programs etc.) is a must.
- Experience in translating complex business requirements into relevant solutions is a must
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Passionate about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation.
- Previous experience in other functions within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or related industry is a plus, e.g., commercial operations, field sales or sales management, field sales operations, field account management, product marketing, market planning, strategic planning, etc.
- Knowledge of Analytics Platforms such as Tableau and Alteryx are a plus.
- Knowledge of Veeva CRM is a plus
- Working across time zones (i.e. evening/morning calls) with vendors occasionally.
Beginning July 19, 2021, Coherus BioSciences requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date. This requirement is a condition of employment at Coherus BioSciences, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a Coherus BioSciences facility or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.