Process Scientist (Raw Materials)
Regeneron is seeking a new Process Scientist in the Industrial Operations and Product Supply (IOPS) Organization in Rensselaer, NY. This role supports the Process Sciences Department using small scale laboratory experiments, as well as analysis, troubleshooting, and investigation of manufacturing bioprocesses. As a Process Scientist, you will provide technical assessments on raw material related activities.
As a Scientist in Process Sciences, a typical day might include the following:
• Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to design and conduct scaled-down downstream purification studies to support raw material evaluations and technical investigations
• Develop and author technical documents, including protocol, report, and memo
• Perform statistical analysis from lab scale and at-scale results
• Participate in new technology initiative efforts and continuous improvement projects
• Work with cross functional teams to perform risk assessments and process evaluations
This role might be for you if you have:
• Strong lab skills in protein separation and purification and tangential flow filtration (TFF)
• An in-depth understanding of Design of Experiment (DOE), advanced statistical analysis, and risk
• Experience with process statistics and modeling using related tools (JMP/Prism)
• Word processing, spreadsheet, database management, graphing, and advanced presentation skills
• Project management experience, strong communication, and problem-solving skills
To be considered for a Scientist position you must have a PhD in Chemical Engineering, Material Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or a related field, with 0-3 years of experience.
To be considered for a Sr. Scientist position you must have a PhD in Chemical Engineering, Material Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or a related field, with 3+ years of experience.
• Level is determined based on experience and qualifications relevant to the role.
• Experience with biologics manufacturing is strongly preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual
orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job
application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.